Friday, August 6, 2010

Bring on the day

August 6, 2010
Good Morning members of this wonderful tribe of loving, caring and vibrant humanity that make up the circle around Sage - now known as the "Miracle Channeling Team!" (look for the T-shirt). When I was teaching First Grade, we learned through playing circle games that there is always room for one more. Infinite possibilities in such a space that the circle holds. So join hands, recruit friend or stranger, and be the love and health around our Sagey Sage!
It is a beautiful day up here in New Hampshire. Green green horizon and a sleepy blue sky. I am sitting by the window while Sage's Uncle Tim,  Gramma and Aunt Hilary surround her on all three sides with such an intense and intentional love. Even in here, warmth, coziness and 'anything is possible' prevail.
I'm posting last week's affirmation reading from a monthly publication I receive. It was so helpful then and we have been reading it aloud ever since. Please read this for and with Sage, with intention and clarity. Visualize Sage in joy, health and wellness. See that image of Sage in your mind as if it were already so - as do I. She is, as everyone knows, so strong - mostly because she is fearless! - and I know she will benefit from your affirmation of this.
Blessings on your Friday. xoSophie

from Saturday, July 31, 2010
fear not
'The Lord is my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life. Of whom shall I be afraid?' ~Psalm 27
'We need fear nothing in the Universe.' ~The Science of Mind

"On this last day of July, I wish to leave you with a very important message: Fear not.
Fear takes so many forms that we do not always recognize them as fear. They emerge as anger, or anxiety, or resentment. Many of our potentially harmful emotions stem from deep fears that we absorbed when we were too young to reason well. Dr. Holmes wrote that the world's one big fear is that God will not answer our prayers. In other words, the one big fear is the fear that the parent will not love us, that the parent will not find us worthy enough to listen to.
That basic fear is baseless! Whether you think of God as a parent figure or as a principle such as boundless being, what all mystics of every religion have always affirmed is this: It is goodness. It unceasingly pours its goodness into creation. All is well. You are indeed loved, guided, supported and cherished beyond your wildest imagining. You need fear nothing in the universe, because you and the universe share a room in the House of the Lord.
You cannot be lost. You will not be abandoned. You are forever safe.
As you turn the page to begin another month, feel your infinite possibilities, feed your soul, and fear not. Namaste."

affirmation:
How good it is to know I am loved and supported by the one power and presence of God. I release all fears as I rest in the security of this love.

Read this aloud three times while holding Sage in your mind and heart. I know she hears us.

p.s. One of the many things I have learned thus far in this week like no other is this: whatever the intention you create for yourself,  it has to be alive in all aspects of your life. If you are channeling positive energy and miracles for Sage, you must do this in every part of your life. You can't be thinking positivity and light and healing for Sage and then barking at your neighbor or throwing darts at the guy that cuts in front of you. In the strangers that you meet, in the bread that you butter, have each action be one of a miracle. Life is a miracle, so bring it forth. Positive energy. Enough said! - step into your day and make it like no other.  Do it for Sage. She is counting on you. Let's bring it on............


5 comments:

  1. Today will be like no other. Your reminder on how to live remains with me and all for dear Sage. My mind's eye of her is clear with her full of energy and spunk. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie, I have imagined and felt power and happiness for you and Sage. Enough to overcome the current challenges, which will make you stronger. Your grace and dignity as it comes through the blog is inspirational. Every mental capacity I have (limited, agreed) is focused on Sage's recovery. Love Gregory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sage, Sophie, Nathan and family,

    Our love and thoughts are with you.

    Carol and Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an inspiration you are, Sophie. We are here with you in our hearts in Ukiah, holding the vision of your healthy daughter, with you, years from now, laughing together, holding hands
    Sunny, Kris, Sue and Rima

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before 7am this morning I was driving from my house and witnessed magnificent misty rays of sunlight stretching between the trees to reach the ground. It was glorious. I immediately felt that it would be a good day for Sage. Let it be so!!

    I hope to visit tomorrow morning with Scott. Hugs are coming!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.