Monday, August 2, 2010

Sage's Auntie Pat and Uncle Nick


Dear Auntie Pat and Uncle Nick,
thank you for coming to Dartmouth on Thursday to be with my mom while Gram and Pop and Hilla and Jane and Luke and Tim were trying to get here. You had just seen me the day before in that other hospital and it was great to see you then, you have no idea how much better I felt when I saw you both. I don't like hospitals so much, and really don't like being in them by myself.
I don't know what happened, maybe it was that grilled cheese sandwich I had for lunch? Peter Rabbit keeps reporting to me that there is a lot of speculation around cherries or mushrooms from Quincy Market that might have made me sick, but I don't remember those being part of the grilled cheese sandwich........he is also reporting that you went back to my room to get some of my stuff and that well, you found it, ah, a bit on the messy side? Peter Rabbit is always going on about personal hygiene and flossing his whiskers and how you have to put things away if you live in a copse - whatever that is - and seriously I just want to say for the record that the room you entered was NOT how I had been living for the three weeks prior to getting sick. Those days before getting sick were not good and I guess the 'state of the room' proved it.
Thanks for going in there and for visiting me and helping me and my mom and everyone. lots of love from Sage and of course Peter Rabbit (he likes to be mentioned a LOT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.