Just to remind everyone that Elspeth has very kindly suggested this shared prayer/meditation period for Sage starting in ten minutes. God Bless. (medical update tk after rounds.)
This is Elspeth using Amelia account.
I would like to invite all of us to pray and meditate at the same time tomorrow Saturday. I will start here 6am PST time.
prayers and love Elspeth
I didn't know about the meditation (I feel like I know Sage and her loving family though we have never met!), but right at around 9:00 a.m. EST, I was at the top of Mt. Wantastiquet with another Landmark friend who has been following the blog--she and I had a bunch of dried sage in our hands. We said a quiet prayer, and crumpled the sage up in our hands and cast the dried leaf into the air. The air was crisp and clear, and all the mountains of Southern Vermont in full view. It was a beautiful thing to do--sending our blessings and prayers into the air while tossing the sage that filled our nostrils with the aroma as it scattered
ReplyDeleteI added Sage to our circle of love - the people I did my yoga teacher training with 5 years ago - and we meet, in the non local, every Sunday night for a wonderful group meditation and ask for special attention and extra juju at times for people( 9pm est ) - here are some of their comments;
ReplyDeleteWow. Thanks. This beautiful young woman has brought such blessings into the world, hasn't she? And what a mum!
Thanks for sharing Sage and her story with us, Tracy. Funny how the people we include in our circle bless US, just as
we intend to bless them!
Lynn
thank you for sharing Sage's journey with us. what a moving story. She will be in my thoughts and meditations and I will be checking her blog pages to see how she is doing. What a loving family she has!
Janne
Thank you so much Tracy for sharing Sage's journey to health with us. Janne is spot on...we are getting so much more back from her loving family.
Lizzie
We are all here with you -
in love and light
Tracy
xxxx