"Be not afraid"
(song and prayer)
"You may cross the burning desert, but you shall not die of thirst.
You may wander far in safety though you do not know the way.
You may speak your words in foreign lands and all will understand
You shall see the face of God, and live.
Be not afraid.
I go before you always,
Come, follow me, and I will give you rest."
for my sweet Sage, with love from Gramma xxoo
This was one of my grandma's favourites too.........listen closely and you will hear that heavenly chorus filling Sage's room .......be not afraid. I go before you always. xxx
ReplyDeleteDearest Sophie and Sage,
ReplyDeleteLuke, Peter and Pop send you much, much love. Today is going to be a big day; we are certain that it will be a good one and that our many, many prayers for you will be answered. Sagie, keep up that fighting spirit!
Here is a verse from Rudolf Steiner that helped me during an illness. I hope you will find it strengthening:
ReplyDeleteSpirit of God,
Fill thou me,
Fill me in my soul,
To my soul give strength,
Strength also to my heart,
My heart that seeks for thee,
Seeks thee with earnest longing,
Longing to be whole and well,
Whole and well and full of courage,
Courage the gift from the hand of God,
Gift from thee, O spirit of God,
Spirit of God,
Fill thou me.
With warmth and healing thoughts,
Joan Caldarera