Hi Sage -- Greetings from Chicago! This is Brian Paulson, one of Hil's and Mark's Jesuit friends from their college days at Georgetown. Please know of my prayers for you and your family, and all the positive energy I can send your way for healing and happiness. I'm taking a deep, deep breath for you now. Please tell Hil and Mark and all the family I say hi. Much peace... Brian
sage, i love you so much! thinking of you day and night and i am sending you all my best. i know that we're far away but you are always close to me. love you forever my lill one.
Hi Sage -- Greetings from Chicago! This is Brian Paulson, one of Hil's and Mark's Jesuit friends from their college days at Georgetown. Please know of my prayers for you and your family, and all the positive energy I can send your way for healing and happiness. I'm taking a deep, deep breath for you now. Please tell Hil and Mark and all the family I say hi. Much peace... Brian
ReplyDeletesage, i love you so much! thinking of you day and night and i am sending you all my best. i know that we're far away but you are always close to me. love you forever my lill one.
ReplyDelete