In my almost 20 years of experience at the bedside, I have to say that beyond a doubt you are by far and away the best of the best in respiratory work with the numbers - or as you say, sir, "numbas" - I do detect a faint accent of the shores surrounding Boston? Though I am only a rabbit - and a small one at that - I have seen more than my fair share of what can happen at the bedside of a loved one. I have known Sage from the day she was born. We have been through a lot. She is very special to me and I thank you for taking such good care of her. Mr. Peter Rabbit
oh and by the way I am glad to see that the machinery has evolved and is FINALLY less noisy!
In my almost 20 years of experience at the bedside, I have to say that beyond a doubt you are by far and away the best of the best in respiratory work with the numbers - or as you say, sir, "numbas" - I do detect a faint accent of the shores surrounding Boston?
ReplyDeleteThough I am only a rabbit - and a small one at that - I have seen more than my fair share of what can happen at the bedside of a loved one. I have known Sage from the day she was born. We have been through a lot. She is very special to me and I thank you for taking such good care of her.
Mr. Peter Rabbit
oh and by the way I am glad to see that the machinery has evolved and is FINALLY less noisy!