Sunday, August 1, 2010

sage and grandma

7 comments:

  1. From Joanna Vaught:

    Dearest Sophie and Sage,
    We send you lots of love and positive thoughts. We're pulling for you. Hang in there.

    Your Cousin, Tom and Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Damien and Julie,

    We are sending you love and positive thoughts from Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wifey!
    I love you with all of my heart. I'm thinking of you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie, I am Frank's mom. From the blogs, I can tell what an outstanding and tough child Sage is and how much love she has had from you and your family. You and Sage are in our prayers constantly. A child's spirit and determination are a wonder. May the good Lord keep you all in his hands as you go through the nightmare of every parent.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was posted on my fb page in response to the link to this blog. Just wanted to pass it on.

    Hi, Sophie and Sage ... you don't know me; I'm a friend and a co-singer in the Battenkill Chorale with Cordula .... and, a Mother, and a Grandmother .... and, from that perspective, I'm sending you all the Love, Light, Healing, and Best Wishes I can muster ..... God Bless and keep you all .... XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Nancy Herrington

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sage~
    You were definetly one of the loudest (in a good way) and confident writers at CSSSA, and you could always make me and others laugh. My thoughts ae with you!!!!
    HANDHUG
    Love, Tommy G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For Sage and Sophie
    Nothing else seems to matter but your healing. Constant prayers and love, love, love go your way.
    Love you, Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.