Saturday, August 7, 2010

posts for sage: 6pm 08/07/10

[the post comment settings have been reset so that they are open--anyone and everyone, even the most "technically challenged," should be able to access and post comments henceforth. set to! xo]

Thinking of you as ever, and hoping the doctors will finally be able 
to analyse the fluid inside her and find how to fight more 
specifically whatever it is that's poisoning her. We are supportive 
the only way we know, thinking and thinking of her and all of you. 
Much love. Suzy and Sandro

Darling Sage We are all praying for you..Sending hugs and love to you .
Please remember how much Kim loved you, so keep fighting....
Hugs & Love
Brenda

Dear Sage, Sophie, Nathan and family,
I've just returned from a trip and discovered Sage's blog and situation. 
I just wanted to let you know that the San Francisco Waldorf Community is sending prayers and light to Sage and all of you. We are reading the blog several times a day to keep up with Sage's progress. Thank you for making the effort to keep everyone informed.
Sage and all of you are in our daily consciousness. 
Karen Apana

We are watching your updates closely and praying constantly that Sage pulls through this.  She is amazing....and you all are too.
Lots of love and prayers coming from your friends and neighbors in Wild Rose Shores.
xxoocarol, alex, charlie and peter

You don't know me - but I have heard of Sage through a posting on Facebook from a mutual friend.
In December 2004 I was admitted into the ER at El Camino Hospital in Mountain View with serious abdominal pain. I ended up going into septic shock due to a perforated appendix and didn't leave the hospital again until 13 weeks later. During that period, I was on a ventilator, I was receiving continual dialysis, and I was in an induced coma for several weeks. The surgeons there at that hospital saved my life, and I have the scars to prove it :-) I am here to tell you that I made it out of there alive and am now thriving.
Sage can make it also. It is amazing what kind of abuse the human body can absorb and come back from.
It is a very, very difficult experience to be in that bed - essentially paralyzed and in another universe. When I was sedated, I knew who I was, but I had no context to understand what was going on around me. I did not know what was happening to me, nor why I had all these tubes and other things all over my body. But I knew who was there with me in that room. I could hear what was being said to me.
This is the most important thing: Sage knows that you are there and she appreciates what you are doing. From what I can see - there is an incredible community of loving, supporting people who are here for you, Sage. When you're ready to rejoin them, you will be stronger for having made it through this incredible challenge. You can do it.
All the best,
Joshua Solomon
A friend of Morgan Cleveland, mother to Sophia Nnebe, a second grader in Sage's mom's class.

Look it, I know from personal experience that the Dons are as tough and stubborn as they get! No surprise Sage you are battling so hard and well!
Go Sage!
Terry and family

Dear Sophie and Nate,
My friend Risa called me and filled me in after visiting you there at the hospital. Please know that many of us at SFWHS are thinking of Sage, of you too, and are sending strength and prayers.
With love,
Patty Townsend

Love, positive thoughts, prayers, and every bit of mojo the Bradley clan can muster is coming at you and yours, Sagey. We'll make it a point to see all of you soon.
Peace and Love,
Owen, Sue, and Chris Bradley

hi sophie,
we are thinking of you and sage and nathan and sending a huge batch of
good healing energy. i have fond thoughts of sage and her feisty
sparkle. looking forward to hearing about her recovery.
warmly,
teddy

Thank you. I am remembering Sage as a feisty, bespectacled imp. Now 
she is a beautiful golden woman. In the performance piece I was in 
tonight I started the first 45 minutes on stage (in a granite quarry) 
by myself operating inside a giant porcupine- a metal puppet, a cage. 
I spent that time glacially exploring and living in the space breathing 
along gravitational strands, as best I could, with all I could, toward 
Sophie and Sage. Fog all around, shafts of sunlight occasionally 
breaking through, the air thick. Lots of disturbances, adversaries 
even, and nothing that peripheral space couldn't absorb and make sense 
of. Love to you both. We are with you. Scott Springer and family 

Two friends and I hiked up Mount Wantastiquet this morning. Under the clearest blue skies, fresh air, and with the distant peopled world spreading below us, we sprinkled sage off the mountain and prayed for Sage's recovery, and for continued strength for her remarkable family. My heart and prayers are with you all the time.
Christie

Lots of love to Sophie, Sage and the rest of the family!
I know how strong you are, Sophie, and Sage has that same strength.
I am confident she feels the love around her and is doing all
she can to fight through this.  
Sending lots of love and positive energy East!
Love from California,
Kathleen Fitzgerald (and all of Mary's family!)

10 comments:

  1. We send love and prayers for Sage's recovery, thinking about all of the family, every day.

    Wendel and Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sage, sweet Sage,
    Though I have never met you, I feel that I know your loving presence. I knew your uncle Tim briefly when we were in High School together so many years ago. He and I have recently connected via Facebook where he shared with me your story.

    I feel that God brought Tim and I back into communication for a reason, which only the divine knows, but part of that was to let you know how greatly you are loved. Even though your spirit sleeps now, the healing power of Christ is here for you. Let your spirit sleep and your body heal from whatever ailment is presenting itself. The healing power of love will help to strengthen and fight whatever needs to be fought. Your journey has taken a twist, yet it is in these twists that we discover who and what we really are. Are we physical bodies experiencing a spiritual journey, or spiritual beings on a physical existance? Right now, the body must heal, and you have wonderful doctors tending your care. So sleep, sweet Sage and feel the love surrounding you. Lean on the healing power within and know, that even though I do not know you, we are all here for you while you recover.

    May God's grace come to us,
    May God's peace be with us,
    May god's love abide in us,
    and may God's mercy keep us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sage!
    Your face flashed into my mind this morning.
    Hello! I am thinking about you and your journey through the briar patch. I hope your mom and Nathan are finding extra strength to keep up with you! You are amazing!
    Warmth and love,
    Elizabeth Doshi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sage,

    We are sending our love and thoughts every day. Hurry back to leap and sing by the sparkling South River. We’ve been listening to Lalo’s passionate Symphonie Espanole thinking about your strength and courage, hoping that you can hear some of your favorite music now too.

    Love,

    Judy, Dave, Cara and Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added Sage to our circle of love - the people I did my yoga teacher training with 5 years ago - and we meet, in the non local, every Sunday night for a wonderful group meditation and ask for special attention and extra juju at times for people - here are some of their comments;

    Wow. Thanks. This beautiful young woman has brought such blessings into the world, hasn't she? And what a mum!
    Thanks for sharing Sage and her story with us, Tracy. Funny how the people we include in our circle bless US, just as
    we intend to bless them!
    Lynn

    thank you for sharing Sage's journey with us. what a moving story. She will be in my thoughts and meditations and I will be checking her blog pages to see how she is doing. What a loving family she has!
    Janne

    Thank you so much Tracy for sharing Sage's journey to health with us. Janne is spot on...we are getting so much more back from her loving family.
    Lizzie

    We are all here with you -
    in love and light
    Tracy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sophie and sage,
    last time we had the pleasure of your company was in long beach, a million years ago,
    in the meantime we are back in israel - sending you lots of love, light and peace.
    sage, we want you to get better so you can bring your mom for a visit!! you can bring your brother as well,you can bring anyone you want we'll take all of you,just get better and COME
    lots of love,
    susie and micha

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was great seeing all of you yesterday! I take the absence of posts as a good sign for now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sage,
    Before bed every night since I found out, Jessie, Alex & I sit in Jessie's bed and say your name; I tell them to picture pulling you back from the light, back into the arms of your Mommy and loved ones there at your side. I ask them to feel their love and send it to you with strength and healing - to feel your strength and picture your beautiful smile and laughter.
    We love you! Jennifer, Jessie, Alex, and Frank Brass
    Sophie,
    Please call Dr. Lenny: 719-371-3954 His partner River will answer. We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Guilford Suite Crew and FriendsAugust 8, 2010 at 7:55 PM

    Sage,
    Guilford is thinking of you. You're a tough cookie. We love you and know you're gonna pull through this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I align myself with Sir Peter Rabbit and am praying (or whatever it is that we do these days) for Sage. All the best to you and the family.
    Tom & Valerie (friends of Timothy and Kira)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.