Dear Sage and family, We are sending more love to you today. I am sure Timon is trying to get out there to see you. She has been sleeping in a duffle bag, and she won't let us go anywhere these days without her. I suppose I could get one of those big funky purses and sneak her in;) Much love and strength to the whole family. Special hello to Nathan too! Love,Brennan, Chris , Isaiah, Imani, Timon
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThat last pic is one of my favorites with the bug! nice up
ReplyDeleteDear Sage and family, We are sending more love to you today. I am sure Timon is trying to get out there to see you. She has been sleeping in a duffle bag, and she won't let us go anywhere these days without her. I suppose I could get one of those big funky purses and sneak her in;) Much love and strength to the whole family. Special hello to Nathan too! Love,Brennan, Chris , Isaiah, Imani, Timon
ReplyDelete