Friday, July 30, 2010

Prayers for Sage

Hello Friends and Family -

This blog is being created to update you on Sage's journey. As many of you know, Sage was hospitalized at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) Thursday afternoon in critical condition after a brief illness. Please send us some funny memorable stories, pictures, prayers and positive energy to channel to Sage.

Please send this link to anyone and everyone you know. Your positive thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Various members of Sage's family who are here at DHMC with her will update this blog with status changes and more information as it becomes available.

If anyone has photos of Sage to share, please feel free to send them to donmargareta2@gmail.com; Sophie would love to see them and we will update the blog with them. Thanks!

12 comments:

  1. Bug, we're all here for you! You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Bug! All of my love, thoughts, and prayers are with you. You are such a strong person, I know you can overcome this! You are a truly one of a kind, the brightest of lights, a real shining star. I need you and the world needs you. Keep fighting, stay strong. I am here for and with you! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bug, please get better soon. we're all here for you. we love you! and we all KNOW you're a fighter! so please fight hard!!!
    love you so so much.
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bug! i miss you girl! just rememeber all the good times we had in germany ( finding out that we would be going to the same school back in the USA) but meeting for the first time in germany! rememeber the search for sweets, Just hang in there PLEASE!!!your a fighter and we all know you can get through this!
    love you to the moon and back!
    Amelia H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knowing the Divine presence of Spirit is the truth of who you are in all of your magnificence dear Sage! I know that you are health and wholeness in every cell of your being. The Dis-ease that has been present is disappearing into the nothingness from which it came. I see and know your energy as restored and all is well with your body, Mind and soul. I know the loving presence of Spirit is with you and your family and also with the Doctors and nurses who care for you. I know comfort and vibrant health about you now! All is well dear One. Gain what ever message it is you are there to receive and come back to this here and now. Sending you lots of love and support.
    Bea C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the Practitioner Prayer list at the Celebration Center for Sage...
    From Peter F...
    Dear Bea,

    I see Sage and Sophie lovingly held in the arms of God in each step of this process. I know for Sage, perfect health, and Divine right order in her situation. I see Sophie resting in the knowledge that there is a Power in the Universe for Good, and she can use it right now!

    From Bea on the CCSL Practitioner Listserve...
    So please know with me the health and wholeness of Sage Donpineo. I know and see Sage in full recovery from whatever has her body in distress. I know that the Doctors are well educated and know what they need to do to help Sage. I see Sage surrounded by positive energy, loving medical staff and the healing presence of Spirit. I see her family supported and holding the space of love for and about Sage.

    Please also know faith, love and trust for Sophie. Know she is uplifted and supported by Spirit, her family and herself. Sophie is loved and she is the beloved of Spirit with whom Spirit is well pleased. I claim this good and greateness about Sophie and Sage in this moment now!

    From Rev. Trish...
    From the Words spoken by Bea I see and know this Truth now Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love and prayers from California. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear, dear, Sage. You are an inspiration with your strength and attitude in life. My prayers, thoughts, and strong love are with you across the miles. Please know how much I care about you. Love, Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thoughts and prayers from Charlottesville, VA. Get well soon! Carey & Jay Kalagher and family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sophie and Don family,
    Know that our love and continuous prayers are with Sage and all of your beautiful family.
    Kim and Julio

    ReplyDelete
  11. To Sophie, Sage and the extended Don family
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this very challenging time. Stay strong. You have a tremendous network of friends and family supporting you! We love you.
    Bruce and Lori

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Sage,

    We are all thinking of you at SFWS. I am confident that you have the strength to give this the heave-ho and return to full health. Convocation is next week, the faculty is singing, I will be thinking of you!

    Mrs. Sargent

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.